The thought of losing your saved data can be depressing especially for those people. Technology has made it possible to recover lost files using a number of data recovery tools. Perhaps one of the best recovery software in the industry is EaseUS Data Recovery Software.
EaseUS Data Recovery Software is a top level software that helps recover deleted files. The software is cost effective and easy to use making it one of the best free data recovery tools in the industry. EaseUS Data Recovery Software supports various filing systems including; FAT, FAT 16, FAT 32, and NTFS. The software can work on any storage media such as USB drives, hard drive disks, memory cards, flash cards and digital camera cards.
As a data recovery software, the tool helps recover files which are lost due to deletion, partition loss or formatting on Windows server 2012/2008/2003 andWindows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000. The files that are supported include but not limited to these; images, documents, emails, audio files and videos.
EaseUS Data Recovery Software is fully featured with 3 operating steps to provide you with the best data recovery solutions. These three steps are easy to operate to provide the user with quick access to the tool. The steps include; Select Recovery Mode, Scan and Preview and Recover. All the steps are meant to guide you through the data recovery process.
The software operates with three modes which are customized to help provide data recovery solutions for different data loss scenarios. They include;
- Deleted File Recovery – this mode helps to recover deleted data on your media device including their original file names and paths.
- Complete Recovery – this mode mostly helps recover data as a result of disk formatting, system reinstallation, virus attack, raw partition among others.
- Partition Recovery – just like the name suggests, this mode helps recover files on deleted or lost partition.
This free recovery software comes with great merit including;
- It helps to recover lost data of up to 2GB for free
- Works for any data loss scenario i.e. deleted, formatted or inaccessible
- The software helps retrieve images, audio files, videos, documents, archives and emails
- The tool can work on any device
How EaseUS Data Recovery Software works
The recovery process begins by specifying the intended recovery file type. This helps to ease the search process and allows the results to be specific. The software then allows you to filter your results in terms of their file name, type, size and dates. You can then save your previous scanning results and import the same for the sakes of future scanning. Before deciding to recover, the tool allows you to preview your search result and make your decision.