Well as you all know PayTM, freecharge and Mobikwik are some of the most popular recharge websites in india who provides online recharge of mobiles, Data cards and DTH services. The main difference between them is the facilities and other customer services.
Well PayTm is one of the best website amongst the three. They have awesome customer service and a very low transaction failure rate, and is so used by people. They have a neat and clean user interface so you can surf their website easily and can do various recharges on the go. Read more about PayTM for getting info what all services they provide as compared to others.
- Awesome UI
- Available Mobile App for Android , iOS and Windows smartphone.
- We can also do recharge via a toll free IVRS number.
- We can also do Bill Payments of Gas and Electricity as well.
- It provides many free and useful coupons.
- A very low transaction failure rate
- Can book BusTickets too.
- These Services other than the mobile recharge is purely limited to selected cities only.
- The IVRS no. doesn’t support MNP numbers which is not good.
Freecharge came after Paytm and is quite impressive than others. They are limited to mobile recharges, DTH and data cards recharge only and not any gas or electricity bill payments.
They are quite faster than PayTM and doesn’t offers any IVRS no facility like PayTM.
- It is very easy to use with impressive UI.
- Well its most of the coupons are related to restaurant and movies only.
- We cannot recharge through IVRS
Now comes the Mobikwik which is also a nice mobile recharge website amongst the three where in apart from only mobile recharges we can use our wallet money for shooping as well. You’ll be able to get mobile recharges, data cards or any DTH recharge through SMS and non toll free nos too. In some cities there is an option for collecting the money from home in cash after you perform the recharge online.
- It provides good cash-back offers every month/season.
- We can easily recharge through call or SMS
- It has an awesome and quick customer support
- They have no toll free number for any complaints etc.
- They have some payment gateway issues most of the times.
- There are tons of features which are limited to selected cities only.
- Its Mobile app is not at all good.
Well guys in our point of view Freecharge is best as it provides you faster and convenient service from above all and also provides various coupon too which is fabulous.