After making a grand entry in the Malaysian market Asus company launched Zenfone C in India. Mostly known as the ultra affordable this mobile set is being preferred by people because of its low price attracting the middle class widely. This article works to provide a snapshot of the phone to readers.
Specifications at a glance:
- The phone works on an Android KitKat operating system.
- The mobile phone takes up Hyper threading technology with dual core processor.
- It has a back camera of 5 MP.
- It has a resolution of 854 to 540 pixels.
- The front camera is 0.3 MP
- Storage of 8GB internal and 64 GB expandable makes the phone a great choice.
- Packed with a battery of 2100 man
- Weight of the phone is 149 grams
- Available in three color selections: black, white and red.
Why suited for people with a low budget?
The phone has a great battery backup as already mentioned. It has a worthy sound clarity which is unique at this price. It is far better than Moto E though it is a single sim mobile. Having a weight of 150 gms will seem heavy but packed with features it is compensating. The battery backup is good and the phone has the capacity to work one whole day without charging. If using very heavy apps and Wi-Fi all day then chances of battery exhausting increase.
The best thing about this phone is the screen size which is available at a price of Rs. 5990. The screen as mentioned is 4.5 inches which is wide enough. It has a very smooth touch making sweeping gestures easier. Also it comes with a great touch experience and reading experience because of the wide screen. It has features like preinstalled apps which help in a great deal. Apps like zen link make transfer of files via Bluetooth to other zenphones easier. Also it has an app PC link preinstalled making it easier to connect and transfer files to the computer. This proves that the phone is hit for people who want a phone in a particular range of budget. The only depressing feature is the low clarity camera.